What data do we collect?
Meko Group collects the following data: e Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Meko Group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Meko Group collects your data so that we can:
-Process your order, manage your account.
-Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When Meko Group processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Meko Group securely stores your data at Celjska Cesta, 60, Vojnik Slovenija [Meko Group will keep your personal information for commercial purposes. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Meko Group would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always dropt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Meko Group from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Meko Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Meko Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Meko Group for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Meko Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Meko Group to complete information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Meko Group erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Meko Group restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Meko Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. Call us at: +386 36200480. Or write to us: Celjska Cesta, 60 3212, Vojnik Slovenija.